Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In order to concentrate on trading I will not be talking in the conference room this week; I will update the score card and on audio at midday and the end of the day. I will be trading price action and inside bars.

Please note it is highly likely that I will not take trades until better volumes return.

STATE OF PLAY (Target/stop loss 20/30 on GBPUSD & EURJPY, 40/60 on GBPJPY for system II; capital £20,000, 1.5% risk per trade)

System I signals (renamed from system II)- price action
No live trades today.
July cumulative 139 pip loss (£-607).

Inside Bars (1% risk per trade)
None taken today.
July cumulative 78 pip profit (£-1,060)

Swiss Army Knife special (1% risk per trade; place stops at 7am)
Monitoring only - 7/7 - break even, 8/7 2% loss, 9/7 1% win, 10/7 0%, 11/7 2% loss,14/7 1% win, 15/7 1% win, 16/7 1% win, 17/7 1% win, 18/7 break even, 21/7 break even, 22/7 2% loss, 23/7 1% win, 24/7 2% loss, 25/7 1% win
July cumulative to 4/7 131 pip loss (£-796)

Weekly Break Out (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - w/c 14/7 closed buy @ 212.04, 189 pip loss (1%), closed sold @ 210.15, 189 pip loss (1%), w/c 21/7 closed - sold @ 212.58, 136 pip loss, closed - bought @ 213.94, 189 pip loss. w/c 28/7 - stop to buy @ 215.01, stop to sell 212.75.
July cumulative 224 pip loss (£-400)

Wednesday Special (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - 16/7 1% win, 23/7 break even
July cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)

July total cumulative 629 pip loss or £-2,863 (-14.3%)

Daily pivots: GBPUSD 1.9844, EURJPY 168.75, GBPJPY 214.20

No comments: