Monday, September 1, 2008

As last week, I will not be doing too much talking in the trading room whilst trading. I will comment as and when I can. Due to the hazardous nature of summer trading, I will restrict trading to inside bars only for this week.

Today is Labour Day in the US, making the London session potentially hazardous. Cable (GBPUSD) has also already collapsed before 7am this morning in an extreme move. Trading will therefore recommence tomorrow.

STATE OF PLAY (Target/stop loss 20/30 on GBPUSD & EURJPY, 40/60 on GBPJPY for system II; capital £20,000, 1.5% risk per trade)

System I signals (renamed from system II)- price action
No live trades today.
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0).

Inside Bars (1% risk per trade)
No live trade yet.
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)

Swiss Army Knife special (1% risk per trade; place stops at 7am)
Monitoring only -
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)

Weekly Break Out (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - 1/9 buy @ 199.13, sell @ 197.56
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)

Wednesday Special (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only -
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)

September total cumulative 0 pip profit or £0 (0%)

No comments: