As last week, I will not be doing too much talking in the trading room whilst trading. I will comment as and when I can. Due to the hazardous nature of summer trading, I will restrict trading to inside bars only for this week. Cable (GBPUSD) has again already collapsed before 7am this morning in an extreme move. Difficult conditions.
STATE OF PLAY (Target/stop loss 20/30 on GBPUSD & EURJPY, 40/60 on GBPJPY for system II; capital £20,000, 1.5% risk per trade)
System I signals (renamed from system II)- price action
No live trades today.
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0).
Inside Bars (1% risk per trade)
CLOSED - EURJPY - buy @ 1.57.52, 36 pip profit
CLOSED - USDJPY - buy@ 108.96, 16 pip profit
CLOSED - EURUSD - sell @ 1.4475, 29pip loss
CLOSED - GBPUSD - sell 1.7792, 32 pip loss
September cumulative 9 pip loss (£-100)
Swiss Army Knife special (1% risk per trade; place stops at 7am)
Monitoring only - 1% win
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Weekly Break Out (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - 1/9 buy @ 199.13, sell @ 197.56
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Wednesday Special (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only -
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
September total cumulative 9 pip loss or £100 (-0.5%)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment