As last week, I will not be doing too much talking in the trading room whilst trading. I will comment as and when I can.
In light of certain changes needed from the Finotec platform (spread bet trading for tax purposes, exact transparent pricing on trade closing (ie slippage currently 1 pip) and multiple price windows), trading will resume as soon as their IT guys have sorted things.
STATE OF PLAY (Target/stop loss 20/30 on GBPUSD & EURJPY, 40/60 on GBPJPY for system II; capital £20,000, 1.5% risk per trade)
System I signals (renamed from system II)- price action
No live trades today.
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0).
Inside Bars (1% risk per trade)
No live trades yet.
September cumulative 55 pip loss (£-500)
Swiss Army Knife special (1% risk per trade; place stops at 7am)
Monitoring only - 1/9 1% win, 2/9 1% win, 3/9 1% win, 4/9 1% win, 5/9 1% win, 8/9 1% win, 9/9 1% win
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Weekly Break Out (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - 1/9 no trade, 8/9 trade suspended due to market conditions - buy @ 190.39, sell @ 187.45
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Wednesday Special (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only -3/9 - buy @ 192.78, 60 pip profit (1%)
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
September total cumulative 55 pip loss or £-500 (-2.5%)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment