As last week, I will not be doing too much talking in the trading room whilst trading. I will comment as and when I can.
YET AGAIN, THERE HAVE BEEN EXTREME RANGE MOVEMENTS OCCURRING OVERNIGHT DUE TO THE US GOVERNMENT BAIL-OUT OF FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC. THESE MOVES ARE VERY RARE. CLEARLY NORMAL STOP LOSSES CANNOT APPLY IN THESE CONDITIONS AND SO TRADING IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED UNTIL LESS EXTREME MOVEMENTS RETURN.
STATE OF PLAY (Target/stop loss 20/30 on GBPUSD & EURJPY, 40/60 on GBPJPY for system II; capital £20,000, 1.5% risk per trade)
System I signals (renamed from system II)- price action
No live trades today.
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0).
Inside Bars (1% risk per trade)
No live trades yet.
September cumulative 55 pip loss (£-500)
Swiss Army Knife special (1% risk per trade; place stops at 7am)
Monitoring only - 1/9 1% win, 2/9 1% win, 3/9 1% win, 4/9 1% win, 5/9 1% win
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Weekly Break Out (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only - 1/9 no trade, 8/9 buy @ 190.39, sell @ 187.45
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
Wednesday Special (1% risk per trade GBPJPY)
Monitoring only -3/9 - buy @ 192.78, 60 pip profit (1%)
September cumulative 0 pip profit (£0)
September total cumulative 55 pip loss or £-500 (-2.5%)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment